Home
Villages, Towns and Places to Visit
  Web Link
  Link   Shipham
Shipham Parish Council
  Link   The Strawberry Line
Multi user path from Yatton to Wells
  Link   Blagdon Village
Located in the beautiful Mendips, Blagdon has a thriving, friendly population of about 1200 with a mix of traditional local families and new comers from diverse backgrounds.
  Link   Bleadon Parish Council
A vehicle to find out more about what is happening within the Council and the wider Bleadon community.
  Link   Chew Magna
Information, news and reviews about the village and the people who live and work in the area.
  Link   Glastonbury Conservation Society
The Glastonbury Conservation Society was founded in 1971 in appreciation of our built and natural environment here at Glastonbury, in Somerset, England.
  Link   Gower Society (S. Wales)
The Gower is also Carboniferous Limestone AONB and the Gower Society has an organisation similar to the Mendip Society.
  Link   Leigh
Leigh-on-Mendip sometimes know as Leigh-upon-Mendip is a small village in Somerset, England lying on the Mendip hill Near Frome, Shepton Mallet and Radstock.
  Link   Shepton Mallet
A combination of ancient market town and modern industrial community, nestling in a fold towards the western edge of the Mendip Hills.
  Link   Somerset & Dorset J.R.
  Link   Westbury-sub-Mendip
A village with a population of about 800, situated on the southern slopes of the Mendip Hills half-way between the cathedral city of Wells and the world-famous Cheddar Gorge.
  Link   West Harptree
Incorporating West Harptree Millennium Memories photo collection.
  Link   Wells
A Complete Guide to Wells Somerset UK the smallest city in England
  Link   Winscombe and Sandford
A combination of the ancient ecclesiastical Parish of Winscombe and areas surrounding the former hamlets of Barton, Oakridge, Sandford, Sidcot and Woodborough. The parish has a population of about 4500 and covers approximately six square miles of cou
  Link   Wrington
A parish of c. 2,500 people 10 miles south of Bristol in North Somerset.